Crime scene

Shoutbox

cleopatra: Medical organizations to help fight the pandemic. I don't know any other business that is profiting as much as auto insurance companies. Apr 7, 2020 3:19:02 GMT
cleopatra: At least premiums should be dropped retroactively beginning as of March 1st. Apr 7, 2020 3:20:51 GMT
cleopatra: The Golden Gate Bridge revenue has plummeted over three million dollars a week. Apr 7, 2020 3:25:00 GMT
blablabla: Cleo, yes the whole economic situation is distorted badly by shutting down most economic activity. People can't buy a home because they now have no job and can't get a mortgage. Small businesses have just folded because they can't pay rent because their Apr 7, 2020 12:40:29 GMT
blablabla: businesses are suddenly "illegal". I believe Trump went along with this shutdown because of the real risk he would be sued for about a billion bucks if somebody died. But---news flash--people die every day. About 2.6 million per year in the US. Apr 7, 2020 12:45:01 GMT
blablabla: The vast majority of the deaths attributed to coroney baloney are old people with other medical conditions. If a guy is over 80 with heart problems and emphysema and he also tests positive for corona, did he really die of corona? Apr 7, 2020 12:49:16 GMT
murderinc: blabla go * an egg Apr 7, 2020 18:39:26 GMT
blablabla: murderinc, your point being? Apr 7, 2020 18:45:59 GMT
murderinc: bla, to see how many more you can fit up there Apr 7, 2020 18:57:29 GMT
blablabla: more what? Apr 7, 2020 19:00:56 GMT
elir: Blbabla . I am training health care staff at several facilities in how to don and doffing PPE to protect them them for COVID. All our beds are filled with covid patients except for maternity, and few ER and post op beds. Apr 8, 2020 1:01:50 GMT
elir: we are getting a number of covid admissions with no preexisting conditions. We are having deaths of 30 and 40 year olds with no preexisting conditions. Apr 8, 2020 1:03:59 GMT
elir: We are a teaching hospital affiliated with a well known medical school and I have been a licensed clinician for almost 30 years and have a research PhD. I admit to underestimating the impact of covid because of how well South Korea got it under control. Apr 8, 2020 1:06:04 GMT
elir: You know not of what you speak > you have been warned previously, and your current covid talk has violated the proboards policy. You are banned. ByeBye. Apr 8, 2020 1:08:01 GMT
elir: Sorry to have been so abrupt but I have worked 9 days in a row and have no more patience with him. Wish I had the luxury to live in a bubble, like he does. Apr 8, 2020 1:13:39 GMT
cherylh: Elir, you have more than earned the right to be abrupt. Thank you for your work on the behalf of others. Thank you for your work here. Much appreciated. Stay well. Apr 8, 2020 2:25:47 GMT
elir: The best think every one can do it to hod one for a few more weeks and stay in side. I know it has been a long time being sequestered and the weather is getting better , at east on the east coast. But going out too soon could lead to another surge in cases Apr 8, 2020 5:34:42 GMT
elir: A single floor in our facility had 8-10 admissions the other evening. The existing ICU is full, the PACU is now a secondary ICU with ventilators, and our med surge units may get vents installed too. We arent even in NY,which is getting the brunt of this. Apr 8, 2020 5:41:43 GMT
elir: We all have a role to play, whether providing health care, supplying groceries, or staying inside to break transmission chains. We have to support one another. Thank you for enduring weeks of frustration in isolation, for riding out economic hardships. Apr 8, 2020 5:47:28 GMT
cleopatra: blabla, the numbers on the news are only a small portion. Most of the patients swamping hospitals aren't included in the publicized counts because they were not "CONFIRMED" with tests. There aren't enough tests. But it's obvious to med staff they have C19. Apr 8, 2020 6:21:43 GMT *